Facts that you don’t know about GATE
- There is no co-relation between percentage of mark obtained in BTech and qualifying GATE. Since, for qualifying GATE one should need thorough understanding of the subjects, which is not necessary in B-tech exam
- Question will not repeat in GATE. But concept will repeat. So it is important to understand the basic concepts involved in it.
- Analysis of previous years GATE exam results, indicate that the top rankers have marks in the range of 85 to 90. Acquiring a mark above 65 will ensure a rank within 250
- You should have deep understanding of Basics in each subjects for solving GATE question
- Mathematics is oxygen for GATE students about 15% marks from Mathematics. Without Mathematics one will not get good score in GATE. Solving Aptitude problems are also important
- While doing the problems, short nodes should be prepared. Along with it error analysis note also should be prepared. This will help you solve problems without error.
- Take standard online test in regular basis, Because it is essential to familiarize with writing online exams and virtual calculators
- Solve previous year (at least 10 years) GATE questions. Along with that, GATE questions from other branches such as Maths, Aptitude, Analog ,Digital etc should be solved
- Accuracy and speed are key to success. Accuracy have more importance. Practice to improve accuracy. The time is sufficient in gate exam, because you will get approximately 3-4 minutes in solving a gate question.
- Don’t do any kind of guess work to avoid negative marking. If one question is wrong net loss is 1.33 and for two mark question net loss is 2.66.This cause big difference in rank. So only attend questions you know.
Download ECE/ EEE Crack Sheet Here