Kerala Water Authority TRACERFeb 18, 2021 2021-02-19 12:55
Kerala Water Authority TRACER
Kerala Water Authority TRACER
Here is some good news for you in middle of this difficult pandemic situation. You might be
wondering what it is, right?. Actually Kerala PSC has released official notification for Kerala
Water Authority Tracer Examination. According to the previous exams only technical
subjects are included in the examination for this technical post. This action was taken by
KERALA PSC boldly and its implementation has improved the standards of technical
examination and thereby improving qualities of the upcoming candidates. As technical job aspirants, it is a positive movement by the Kerala PSC and one thing is for sure that this will raise the bench mark of the technical exams conducted by the KERALA PSC.
This examination is comparatively easy if you follow all the syllabus concepts and do your
homework thoroughly. As far concerned the huge number of vacancies for the posts make it more attractive. Around 86 vacancies were called in 2018.This year also we are expecting around 1000 vacancies. If you are willing to do the hardwork and ready to stay
consistent, you can turn this exam into a turning point in your life. For more details, official
notification and syllabus please check the following links. Now we can say only one thing to all our aspirants — Focus on studies, stay concentrated and grab the opportunity.
|Department||Kerala Water Authority|
|Name of Post||Tracer/Overseer Grade III|
|Scale of pay||Rs 20100 -53300/-|
|Number of vacancies||86 (Eighty Six Only) (2018)|
|Method of appointment||Direct Recruitment|
|Age limit||19-36 Only candidates born between 01.01.1999 and 02.01.1982|
(both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.
|Qualifications||1. Must posses minimum general educational qualification of the SSLC standard, and any of the|
qualifications from 1 to VII mentioned below.
1. Draughtsman’s Course (Mechanical) Diploma of ITC (MTI) Trichur. OR
2. Lower Grade Drawing Group Certificate (MGTE or KGTE) OR
3. (iii) Second Grade Certificate secured by Drughtsman Civil or Mechanical Trainees under T.T.Scheme,
College of Engineering, or under Industrial Training Centre conducted by the Ministry of Labour, Government
of India after a Course of 18 months.
4. (iv)National Apprenticeship Certificate in the trade of Draughtsman (civil) or Draughtsman (Mechanical)
awarded after Completion of full term apprenticeship for a minimum period of three years.
5. (v) Building Drawing and estimating (Higher or Lower) MGTE Or KGTE and any two of the other Civil
Engineering Subjects under (MGTE Or KGTE).
6. (vi) Diploma in Civil Engineering (Two year Course) of the Women’s Polytechnic of the State.
7. (vii) Surveyor Trade Certificate obtained after 18 months course (followed by six months pratical training)
at the Industrial Training Institutes or centers conducted by the Government of India, Ministry of Labour.
2. Must hold a completed SSLC issued under the authority of the Government of Madras or the
Government of Kerala with the following marks.
1. First Language Part I – : 40%
2. English : 40%
3. Matermatics (General or Composite)}, Social Studies, Science and Drawing, Applied Science and
practical – 35% in any of the subjects and 30% each in other three. OR
3. Must hold a Junior Technical School leaving Certificate.